When it comes to the health and safety of our clients and our team, there is no higher priority. We know from the experts that social distancing is one of the best ways to reduce the spread of COVID-19. That’s why we made an early decision to close our physical office temporarily! However, Mickey and I, along with our entire staff – Neely, Tina, & David, are staying connected virtually and are here for your every real estate need.
While we’re working remotely, the JudyMac Team of Crye-Leike Realtors will continue to be a resource for all your home buying and selling needs. We’re currently offering:
- On-Going Social Media Sharing – Weekly posts of videos, blogs, & other real estate related topics
- Virtual Video Tours – Professional Video & Drone Tours of the highest quality by Memphis Media Company
- Virtual Selling or Buying Consultations – Discussing your real estate needs using FaceTime, Zoom, & Other Media
- Home Inspections – You will receive detailed electronic agreements and reports via private portal. Your inspector will take digital pictures of deficiencies, list ages of all mechanicals, & be available for FaceTime consultations during & after the inspection.
- Electronic Signing – Most documents including listing papers, purchase agreements, & inspection reports signed using Docusign
- Social Distance Closing Choices – Sign documents remotely, curbside, or under social distancing standards
This will allow us to meet your needs while protecting our team, our clients, and our community! Thank you for working with us as we navigate these unprecedented waters. We appreciate your support and value you greatly!